Ukama is the 89th Temtem.
Ukama, also known in Turquesa as "sea-sickles", are one of the fastest waterborne Temtem. They can easily outrun the sleekest sailboat, even swimming against the Sillaro current, so tamers have to use charm and guile to approach them.
Ukama is very fast, focused on Special Attacks, and, like Kalazu and Kalabyss, it will be very common during every tamer's trip through Deniz. Especially while surfing with a surfboard on the Sillaro River and the Aquamarina Caves.
- This Temtem was revealed on September 24, 2018 in a Kickstarter update, where a naming poll for it and its by then already leaked pre evolution, Umishi, was announced.
- Ukama's name was decided by the community through a naming poll that took place on Discord.
- Ukama is a portmanteau derived from the Japanese words umi 海 (sea) and kama 鎌 (sickle).
- BackerKit pre-order store is closing in just a week! + New naming contest. (2018-09-24).
- PlayTemtem on Twitter. (2018-10-03).