The Airborne Archipelago is composed of six main islands, gravitationally locked in slow rotation around the flaming orb known as the Pan-Sun. Blessed by its light and warmth, humans and Temtem coexist peacefully in this floating Archipelago. Each island of the Archipelago is characterised by its own unique biome, culture and customs of its inhabitants, flora and Temtem. Even so, the love for Temtem and the passion for battles is shared evenly throughout the whole Archipelago.
Before the invention of airships, islands were almost completely isolated, and during those centuries very different cultures evolved on each one of the islands.
The universe is made of tightly wound Spheres, one inside the other, turning and spinning, like uncounted matryoshki of existence, eternally humming to themselves. The only known one is the Middle Sphere, where the Airborne Archipelago is located.
There are six known floating islands in the Airborne Archipelago, each with its own ecosystem, weather, and culture.
- Deniz Mediterranean paradise of glittering seas is where Water and Wind Temtem abound. Walk the streets of Turquesa, explore the ruins of an ancient fort, battle other tamers on the sandy beaches or just chill on the shores of Indigo Lake.
- Arbury’s pride is its University. The fierce dons of Lochburg swear by their Melee Temtem, against the sophisticated Properton academics, who favour Mind Temtem.
- Omninesia (”the Myrisles”) is a cluster of tropical islets connected by rope bridges, home of Nature and Fire Temtem. Enjoy the luxury of Atoll Row and investigate the lava caves of the Anak volcano.
- Cipanku dabbles in mysticism and well as technology. The labs of Nanto produce Digital Temtem, while the monks revere the Electric Temtem in remote hills among rice paddies.
- Tucma, “The End of All Things” – a vast desolation of ashes, noxious lakes and Toxic Temtem. Under the surface, the mining city of Quetzal is home to artisans, rock-hoppers and Crystal Temtem.
- Kisiwa is a sun-drenched savanna. Eastern Kisiwa boasts an unrivalled variety of Neutral Temtem, while the western deserts are home to the best Earth Temtem.
Welcome to the Interactive World Map. This section contains access to every area of the Airborne Archipelago. To navigate, click the area you wish to read about. Each area is labeled, so you'll be able to learn its name while hovering your cursor, before clicking on it.